Best Food Processor In India
You’re going to buy the Best food processor, and this is the best place to go. Here we’ll list the top 8 best food processor in India along with their buyer’s guide.
A food processor is a kitchen gadget that allows you slicing, grinding, mixing and juicing. With it, food preparation is simpler as well as quicker. It saves your time in chopping & cutting and also serves the role of grinder and juicer.
In other words, the food processor should handle much of the pre-meal preparations. It will help you with routine activities, too. In this post, we will discuss all the factors that should be considered before buying a food processor. And we’ll also send a list of the 8 best food processors in India.
These are The 8 Best Food Processor in India 2020
[amazon bestseller=”food processor” items=”8″ template=”table”]
Best Food Processor in India
1. Inalsa Maxie Premia 800-Watt Food Processor – Best Food Processor
[amazon box=”B01F0U7MFU” template=”horizontal”]
Here you have one more stable product from the Inalsa food processor. The only difference between this drug and the ones discussed above is the engine capacity.
This food processor comes with an 800-watt engine which makes it a powerful appliance. Even the appliance is an elegant-looking one with a sleek style. Let us look at some of that food processor’s defining features.
- The 800-watt motor is a powerful one which can operate at a pace for 30 minutes.
- The number of attachments that are available with this processor is unmatched.
- This food processor’s kneading system is the best that’s on the market.
- Customers complained about the faulty drive belt.
- Makes quite a lot of noise
[amazon fields=”B01F0U7MFU” value=”button” button_text=”Click Here To View on Amazon]
2. Inalsa Craze Dx 700-Watt Food Processor – Best Food Processor
[amazon box=”B077TPN4S2″ template=”horizontal”]
Inalsa is a favourite with many households because it produces some of the business’s most powerful and economical food processors. Performance wise, it and the rest are right up there.
You get a lot of useful attachments to help you do just about any tedious job in the kitchen. This food processor does the task of bringing together all of the appliances.
- Good quality fittings make it a handy food processor
- An incredibly healthy food processor which can be used
- Powerful but cost effective all the way
- Jars aren’t free from BPA
- This food processor has very sensitive plastic parts which can break down
[amazon fields=”B077TPN4S2″ value=”button” button_text=”Click Here To View on Amazon]
3. Philips Daily Collection HR7629/90 650-Watt Mini Food Processor – Best Food Processor
[amazon box=”B00FMNHCJ2″ template=”horizontal”]
In certain ways the Philips Food Processor is a lightweight one. Using it for a range of kitchen jobs including cutting, mincing, boiling, boiling, spinning, juicing, slicing, etc.
This food processor has a wider feeding tube, relative to other similar items in its niche. Let us take a look at this food processor’s other admirable features.
- The Power Chop system is great because it offers good working efficiency.
- The name Philips should evoke a sense of contentment
- This is an all-round strong food processor.
- The lightweight unit.
- It’s good to make juices but using this food processor, you don’t get healthy smoothies.
- It has no major grinding connection, much as other food processors do.
[amazon fields=”B00FMNHCJ2″ value=”button” button_text=”Click Here To View on Amazon]
4. Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 600-Watt Food Processor – Best Food Processor
[amazon box=”B009P2L0N0″ template=”horizontal”]
Bajaj has a reputation for effective delivery. So it is no surprise that while manufacturing this food processor they continue the trend. This is a convenient tool capable of performing several tasks as it helps with the time-consuming and boring work.
Not only does it make cooking more enjoyable than ever but it also ensures that the food maintains its high taste quality. Here are some of the main characteristics of this food processor.
- Excellent for producing fruit and vegetable juices as well
- One of the best devices to knead atta for your chapattis
- Rapid service thereby saving a lot of time
- Brings out noise
- Plastic parts may break
[amazon fields=”B009P2L0N0″ value=”button” button_text=”Click Here To View on Amazon]
5. Wonderchef Turbo Dual Speed Food Processor – Best Food Processor
[amazon box=”B00N1RL7L0″ template=”horizontal”]
Up until now we’ve seen four mechanized food processors. Now let us look at the manual food processor that is able to do the job properly. A two gear system comes with the manual food processor, one for power and the other for speed.
The sharp blades ensure vegetables are cut and chopped easily. It comes with a system for whipping to mix the dough and beat the eggs.
- Does not use energy, as it is a food processor manually
- Dual-speed system for greater performance
- User friendly
- Move link so as to prevent food spillage
- Small rates of productivity due to hand operation
- Not suitable for extremely fine vegetable chopping, particularly to make halwa
[amazon fields=”B00N1RL7L0″ value=”button” button_text=”Click Here To View on Amazon]
6. Philips Food Processor HL 1661 – Best Food Processor
[amazon box=”B01N9Z2TST” template=”horizontal”]
This Philips food processor is a compact machine that can replace the mixer, the juicer and the wet grinding machine. Today this multipurpose gadget is an integral component of nearly every kitchen in India.
- Performance impeccable and looks exquisite
- Ideal cooking partner for your houseworker
- Powerful engine ensuring optimum performance
- Operational controls easy to use
- Compact nature which is not only safe but also smaller in space
- Rates are on the higher side
- The situation with the juicer should have been easier.
[amazon fields=”B01N9Z2TST” value=”button” button_text=”Click Here To View on Amazon]
7. Inalsa Inox 1000-Watt Food Processor – Best Food Processor
[amazon box=”B079YQJJ18″ template=”horizontal”]
Inalsa Inox will improve the cooking experience, as it manufactures some of the business’ best food processors. The 1000-watt food processor is a versatile one which can manage all activities to help you cook the most delicious dishes for your loved ones.
A colossal 2.4-liter tub. You have 3 more dry and wet grinding bowls. The centrifugal juicer is also excellent for the preparation of citrus juices.
- All-purpose food processor able to perform a variety of jobs
- Keeps high health requirements
- Strong engine and extensive attachments
- Makes comparatively less noise compared to other comparable sized food processors
- A heavy appliance is not feasible, hence constant change
- The cost of the appliance may also be a disincentive to others
[amazon fields=”B079YQJJ18″ value=”button” button_text=”Click Here To View on Amazon]
8. Philips Food Processor HL 1660 700W – Best Food Processor
[amazon box=”B01GA7SC6U” template=”horizontal”]
You get outstanding service with Philips. This food processor is such that you can not operate it unless the appliance has been installed correctly. This can do a variety of jobs such as baking, liquidizing, baking, cutting, kneading, juicing and slicing etc.
You get a 2-year warranty for the Philips food processor. It is working on Power Chop technology thus providing better efficiency than any other food processor. Below are some of the handy appliance ‘s exquisite apps.
- The Power Chop technology offers better experience when cutting vegetables
- This unit saves tremendous power
- It is a secure tool to work with, because it does not work unless you correctly assemble the parts
- Coconuts are not very good at grating
- It does not come with a tiny jar to grind spices
[amazon fields=”B01GA7SC6U” value=”button” button_text=”Click Here To View on Amazon]
Buying Guide – Best Food Processor
Imagine how many kitchen appliances a family of four to five members requires to prepare a decent meal. Indian cuisine is such that you need a variety of chutneys, a few curries, potatoes, chapattis, juices etc.
You have had the grinding stones in the olden days to ground these spices. People used to use their hands to knead a dough. Mixie’s discovery had changed everything. People began using this apparatus to prepare their chutneys and purees.
First came the Grinder. This helped much in grinding ingredients such as garlic, coriander, tamarind, turmeric, etc. There was therefore a need for a robust kitchen appliance that could take care of all the above tasks.
The food processor is the dream appliance. Let us look at the specific considerations that you can look into when buying a food processor.
The food processor is a mixer and grinder hybrid. It can cut, chop, slim, grind and even extract juices from the fruits and vegetables.
Most of the food processors come with an attachment for preparing chapattis by kneading the flour. The advantage over the mixer and the grinder that the food processor has is that it has interchangeable blades and less efficient motor.
It helps the appliance to perform several tasks, such as slicing, shredding, grinding, and pureeing.
Frequently Asked Questions – Best Food Processor
1. What is the use of the choppers?
The chopper attachment has immense usefulness for chopping vegetables, such as onions, coriander leaves, potatoes, etc. It can also be used for shredding cheese, cod, carrots and other similar vegetables. With the chopper attachment, mincing meat is simple too.
2. How do you puree hard ingredients?
Before you puree the hard ingredients it is advisable to cut them into small pieces. Gradually add them, rather than tossing them into the food processor.
3. Should I crush ice in a jug blender?
Yes, crushing ice in a blender for jug is fast. Within the blender put the ice cubes with the motor turned off. Remove the cover, and then turn on the engine.
We covered every aspect of food processors. Such devices have remained in modern Indian cuisine. When India marches ahead on the technology front, the grinding stone and wheel have become extinct today.